DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD DMRC Delhi Are Invited to Online Application form the For the Technical Posts 570 Recruitment in Various Category and Branch Those Are Passed in ITI, Diploma, B.Sc Qualification Are Apply the Recruitment Form Students Before Apply Read Care Fully Full Notification of DMRC Recruitment Interested Candidates Are Applied Before on Last Date Student Also Check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Notification, Experience, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure and Other Details.
DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2014 (Recruitment for the Posts of Station Controller/ train Operator (SC/TO) , Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), JEs (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil) & Maintainers )
Total Vacancy : 570
Post Name :
- Station Controller/ Train Operator
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
Seats Details :
|Ref & AC Mechanic||44|
Important Dates :
- Application Start On : 11 March 2014
- Last Date of Fee Deposit : 13 April 2014
- Last Date of Online Form : 15 April 2014
- Last Date of Receipt Form Through Post : 22 April 2014
Age Limit :
- 18 to 28 Years
- i.e. born not earlier than 2.1.1986
- not later than 1.1.1996
- For Maintainer Post Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
Education Qualification :
- Candidates Must Passed or Appeared Qualified Degree, Diploma at any Recognized Board / University.
Selection process: For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
Fee Mode :
- Student Can Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan at State Bank of India
- Student Also Pay the Examination Fee Through Online at SBI Net Banking.
Important Links :