Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2014 February Examination Admit Card Will be Available Now Conducted Authority Central Board of Secendary Education CBSE Are Issued the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the Written Examination 2014 Those Candidates Are Passed or Appeared in Degree / Diploma Examination Are Applied the TET Form 2014. for the Junior & Primary Level Admit Card Now Available Student Can Enter Your Application No. and Date of Birth Then See Your Admit Card.
Date of Exam : 16.02.2014
After the Written Examination Sarkari Result Are Provide to Answer Key, Solutions and Various Information on This Portal So Join us On FACEBOOK For the Updates at Your Mobile and PC
DIRECTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Question Paper Medium, Languages Offered for Paper-I and/or Paper II and subject offered for Paper-II. In case of any discrepancy in particulars on the Admit Card vis-a-vis stated in the confirmation page, candidate may communicate to the CBSE immediately for necessary action. The Question paper will only be supplied as mentioned in this admit card.
- The Candidate should report at the examination Centre 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter at the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination under any circumstances in each paper.
- Candidate without Admit Card shall not be allowed in the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the conclusion of the examination and without handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
- Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet, he/she may be liable for suitable action.
- Candidates should bring good quality blue/black ball point pens for the examination. USE OF PENCIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Candidates should use blue/black ball point pen only to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, Answer Sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
- Calculators, Log tables, Calculating devices, Communication Devices like Cellular Phone/Pager/Docupen etc. And Textual materials is strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- If a candidate is in possession of Cellular Phone/Pager/Docupen during the exam, the same will be forfeited and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as contained in the Information Bulletin.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate as per the information provided by him/her. The eligibility of the candidate has not been verified by the Board. The appointing authority/recruiting agency will verify the same before appointment/recruitment. Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment as teacher.
- On completion of the test, the candidate must handover the Answer Sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall and take away with them only the Test Booklet.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she has darkened the circle providing information on the Roll Number languages/subject attempted, test booklet number & code etc. in the OMR answer sheet.