UP Scholarship Online Form 2013-14 | scholarship.up.nic.in

UP Scholarship Online Form 2013 Will be begin now  | Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Student This Session for the Scholarship Rewards Form Will be Completely Online Candidates Are Get the Very Simple Step to Apply Online Application Form All Student Those Are Enrolled at University, College, Institute Are Eligible to Fill Online Application Form We Are Advised to Before Apply online Application Form You have Download the Demo / Sample Form Fill manually then Apply Online. All Details Regarding Scholarship Online Form of uttar Pradesh Will be Available at sarkariresult.com or sarkaribazar.com or  sarkariresultportal.com.

How to Fill the Form :

Download Demo / Sample Form Fill the Apply Online :

Important Links:

Student Section

गतवर्षों के छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति का विवरण

82 thoughts on “UP Scholarship Online Form 2013-14 | scholarship.up.nic.in

1. how to fill up scholarship form.please tell me.

2. how to fill up scholarship form.please tell me.govt.poly.gzb

3. SIR I have compleated my 12th from Mathura Uttar Pradesh Now I am Persueing B.Tech from rajsthan technical university from jaipur. Sir please tell me how can i get scholarship from uttar pradesh or Rajasthan. Tell me the whole procedure plese.
    Thanking you

4. sir other satate ke student out of up studey kar rhe hi unka form kab tak online bhare jayege plese tel mu

5. Plz confirm fr last date of Scholarship form

• UP SCHOLAR ONLINE FORM 31 DESEMBAR TAK BHARE JAYJE

• I am from poor family. I am studying engineering(ECE) in krishnaa engineering college , Mannadipet ,thirukanur,puducherry.
        I am does not have a econamical status to pay the fees. So please help me

6. rahul savita- says:

sir other state me study kr rahe unka form kaise fill please sir inform meassage mob 8871645048

7. please send me solution ham passward me kya dale five digit ka passward dalne par sabmit ho pa raha h

8. please last date kab hai

9. scholarship ka last date kab tak hai malum nahi ho raha hai
    please dost koi to bata do yar

10. tell me about how can in fill scholarship form .

11. sir from sumbit karne par error mess.show karta hai “plese enter valid date for session

12. sir mai ninth me padh raha hu mai form dall sakata hu

13. Hello Sir I m study outside of u.p and doing b.tech and I have done my 10 & 12 from u.p How to fill the form

14. SANTOSH KUMAR says:

sir ambedkarnagar ka server na hone ke karan kaam nahi ho raha hai

15. Sir,hamara scholarship high school ka nahi aaya ha isliye intermidiate ka nahi bhara hu

16. Anil yadav from Mukundpur Fariha azamgarh says:

tell me last date

17. aabedan patra bharne wale page me branch ka nam nahi aa raha hai pathya kram ka
    nam nahi aa raha hai plyeze help

18. sir i am in gurukul kangri vishwavidhyala haridwar i want svholarship i belong to bulandshahr u.p now i am un otter state how i get my scholarship ? is there any other portel for other state students?please reply with full information. thanks..

19. my caste certificate number has 5 digit because it was made 7 years ago.in scholarship form server is not accepting this number and inform that to enter 11 or 12 digit number of caste certificate.what should i do please suggest me.

20. PLEASE GIVE ME KNOWEDGE ABOUT SCHOLAISHIP SYSTEM

21. bank accunt other village ka hai chlega plz… my ph. no. 8449571615

22. plz call

23. sir last date onlain form

24. online apply karne ki last date kab tak hai….
    please help me …….

25. tell me sir last date scholarship form online sir i don,t know please give me ans sir

26. Mohammedthanseem says:

I want schloarship. Please send your on online to my gmail

27. sir,
    plz send information for minorty form of submiting date in coolege.

28. Sir B.A. ka kitna scholarship kitna aayega

29. Hello sir…
    Can you please tall me the last date of online registration for scholarship….. ..

30. SANTOSH KUMAR says:

Sir ambedkarnagar ka serwar nahi hone ke karan foarm on line nahi ho pa raha hai
    plz sahi karane ka kasth kare

31. if you have any problem contact me PLZ 8445403309, 05722224275

32. I omini tiwari sikandra kanpur dehat onlineform ke last date kya hai

33. Sir page nahi open ho raha hai kya last date kya hai

34. SANTOSH KUMAR says:

kya aap log so rahe hai sewar ambedkarnagagar ka nahi hai

35. Sir kya college code fill karna compulsary hai please telk me ya message me 9838220322

36. 24 dec. last date hai form submit karne ki

37. please for short me krein

38. SIR PLZ TELL ME ONLINE FORM FILL KRNE KI LAST DATE KB TK HAI. PLZ

39. ye 10 th pass bache ke liye hai ya kisi or ke

40. scolarship form nahi bhar raha hai.

41. in form noida city is not coming what should i do because i study in college situated in noida, or i fill in the hometown city name?

42. Sirt kab scholarship kab aayega

43. Narain college shikohabad

44. how uplod foto in the scholarship form please tell me

45. sir up scolarship ka form bharne me bahut diccat aa rahi hai form open he nahi hota hai

46. samiksha sharma says:

how to fil online laptop from nd what the site of online laptop from pleace tell me

47. Sir goodmorning sir tit me know last date scholarship my mo 9759121238

48. can anyone help me..!
    after pressing submit registratoin form ,it shows error. “input string error”
    can anyone have the solution so plzz tell me?
    and one more trouble.. my bank branch name is not showing on the list. what to do then?
    please help

49. Plz Can You Tale Me Sir u.k i.t.i Form Kb Bhare jayenge an B.A k Form b Plz Tale me…?

50. Manish kumar gour. says:

Sir mera bhai 10th class private school se kar raha hai.jo ek srakari school se manyata prapt hai.kya mera bhai scolership ke liye aply kar sakta hai.plz massege my e@id.

51. plz tel quicly if i had got scolership in11then i shall fill the form in12.
    Plz…tell me quickly my email is. Pk.pradeep2223@gmail.com#mo no. 9935222398

52. sir date aage bad sakti h ya nahi

53. mene apna form 26 nov ko fillup kiya tha nd mera final print ka msg 30 dec ko aaya he to kya vo form mera work karega?

54. no comment yaar main sone ja raha hu good night

55. sir meri 2012-13 ki scolarship abhi tak nahi ayi kya karu aayegi ya nahi
    pls mail me

56. Improvment ki vajah se mai late ho gaya tha ,ye kab tk online honge. Tahir k.l.j

57. mere form me kuch error hai kya sansodhan ki date fir aaye g