Join Indian Army, Indian Army Are Invited to Online Application Form the TES 31 (Technical Entry Scheme) Those Candidates Are Passed in Intermediate with PCM in Any State and Interested to Apply the Online Form of Indian Army TES 31 Recruitment 2013-2014 Are Applied the Online Apply Link WILL OPEN ON 22 OCT 2013 AT 1000 Hrs AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 29 NOV 2013 AT 1000 Hrs Interested Candidates Are Applied Before on Last Date Student Also Check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Notification, Experience and Other Details, Previous Year Question Paper, Syllabus , SSB Dates & Many More.
Indian Army Tes 31 Recruitment 2013
Vacancy Details: 85 Tentative Seats
Applications Start On : 22 October 2013
Application Closed on : 29 November 2013
A Candidate must not be below 16 ½ years and above 19 ½ yrs on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e., the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1995 and not after 01 Jan 1998 (both days inclusive) only are eligible to apply”.
- Education Qualification Eligibility Criteria: Candidates scoring Aggregate % of Marks 70% and above only are eligible to Apply.
No Application Fee for Any Candidates
How to Apply :
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters)
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for TES 31 Course.
- Click Online Application Form for TES 31 Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Academic.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Takeprintout of the PDF File and in case you want to take print out later then save the same in your PC.
Student Also Join us On Our Facebook page for the Latest Updates of Junior Engineer Recruitment, Admit Card, SSB Dates, Interview, Call Letter for Indian Army Test Scheme Results, Answer Key & other Details